Part of the Coursera
Foundations of Positive Psychology Specialization
About This Specialization
The University of Pennsylvania and Dr. Martin E.P. Seligman welcome you to Foundations of Positive Psychology. Our five-course specialization provides you with the key theories and research in the field of positive psychology as well as opportunities for application.
Course topics include
- Positive Psychology: Martin E.P. Seligman’s Visionary Science with Dr. Martin E.P. Seligman
- Positive Psychology: Applications and Interventions with Dr. James Pawelski
- Positive Psychology: Character, Grit and Research Methods with Dr. Angela Duckworth & Dr. Claire Robertson-Kraft
- Positive Psychology: Resilience Skills with Dr. Karen Reivich
- Positive Psychology Specialization Project with Dr. Martin E.P. Seligman
7-day free trial. $49/month after trial.
Selecting Buy Now will take you to the Coursera website to enroll and purchase.
(This course is not designed nor delivered by AJG Consulting LLC.)