About the Course
Ready to Get Published on Kindle?
This step-by-step guide will walk you through exactly how to do it.
Enroll Today: Step-by-Step Introduction to Kindle Publishing
From: Amy Jo Garner, CLXO
Subject: Get Published on Kindle
It's important if you want to be a successful published author that you deliver something to your audience that they already want. The next thing you must concern yourself with is organizing your book properly.
This guide will help you choose your topic and teach you how to format your book. Once you do those things, publishing on Kindle is a piece of cake.
So stop delaying and get your book on Kindle today.
Sign up for this eCourse (you can access instantly after enrolling) and discover:
- How to choose the right topic for your book to gain reader's attention
- How to best organize your book for optimal readability
- Software that will make formatting your book a breeze
- Tried and true marketing methods that will ensure your book sells
In addition, you get . . .
- A video with each of the six lessons in which I highlight important details
- A checklist to take you step-by-step through the Kindle publishing process
There's no need to procrastinate any longer...get your book published on Kindle today!
Enroll in the Step-by-Step Introduction to Kindle Publishing Course
Simply click the Buy Now button below to enroll right away.
At only $9 for immediate access, you can save hours upon hours of time getting your eBook to market.
You also get 3 Free Reports for enrolling today:
- Profiting from Kindle Singles Report
- Profiting from Children’s Kindle Books
- Leveraging the Kindle Marketplace
Your privacy is protected and your email address will only be used by AJG Consulting LLC to communicate with you about this course and related products. You can unsubscribe at anytime.
If you're ready to get published on Kindle, enroll in this course right now. Just click the Buy Now button and get the help you need.
Here's to Your Kindle Publishing Success,
Amy Jo Garner, CLXO
AJG Consulting LLC
Copyright 2017 © AJG Consulting LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- Lesson One :: What Should Your Book Be About?
- Lesson Two :: Organizing Your Book
- Lesson Three :: Formatting Your Book
- Lesson Four :: Helpful Software
- Lesson Five :: Publishing Your Book on the Kindle Platform
- Lesson Six :: Marketing Your Book
- Course Summary